Over 25 years, the Ecotopia Biketour has grown a huge network of contacts. This is a list of projects and groups that we have visited, collaborated with or with whom we have a lot of personal connections.
- AlterTour: Cycling in the north-west of France from 10 July to 21 August 2016.
- Cycle Ende Gelände 2016: Cycling from Harwich/The Hague (departing Apr 28), Paris (departing Apr 23), Malmö/Hamburg (departing May 3), and Vienna (departing May 1) to the Lausitz anti-coal camp on May 9–16 about 150 km south of Berlin
- Bicicletada Anti-Fracking e Não Convencionais: Anti-Fracking Biketour cycling from Viana do Castelo in the north of Portugal (June 13) via Lisbon (June 30) to Vila Real de St. António in the south-east of Portugal (July 25).
Past tours without any known upcoming trips
- Alternatiba Tour 2015: Will cycle 5000 km through France from June–Sept 2015, doing a big environmental campaign on the way.
- Cooperide: Cycling from Copenhagen to the COP21 climate summit in Paris
- Velokarawane: Cycling in Switzerland for one week from the end of July 2015
- Cycling Alternatives (no upcoming tour announced)
- Reclaim Power Tour: Bicycle tour connecting different climate camps in Germany in 2013 (no upcoming tour announced)
- EYFA: European network supporting grassroots initiatives. Used to organise the Biketour and the Ecotopia Gatherings and is still in good contact with the Biketour.
- Memfarado: Association in Vienna that supported the preparation of the 2014 tour.
- Can Masdeu: Squatted “rural-urban” social center in Barcelona, starting point for Ecotopia Biketour 2007 and 2012.
- Degrowth & Research: Academic association dedicated to research around degrowth, involved on Ecotopia Biketour 2012.
- Can Decreix: On french side of Catalunya, it’s a place for experience the pleasure of living in voluntary simplicity.
- Makvärket: A cultural and environmental collective close to Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Flydende By: Building a floating city out of trash.
- Hawila: Collective in Copenhagen living on and restoring a sailing ship.
- Livonsaaren yhteisökylä: Eco-community close to Turku in the archipelago
- Hirvitalo: Social centre in Tampere
- Pyöräpaja: Bike kitchen in Helsinki
- Pyöräpaja Vapaa Ratas: Bike kitchen and flea-market in Turku
- Turun Kirjakahvila: Anarchist book café in Turku
- Cycling in the north: Travel diary of a Biketour partipant cycling in the north of Germany and in Denmark
- Scholeio: Social centre in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Paliomilos: Ecological community on Evvia, Greece
- Nea Guinea: Collective focussed on teaching and creating sustainable and self-built things of all kinds
- AKSC: Social centre in Skopje, Macedonia
- GAIA: Environmental justice and food sovereignty activist group, involved on Ecotopia 2007 coordination.
- Salvaţi Roşia Montanǎ: Anti-gold mining struggle in Romania
- A Casa: Collective in Cluj Napoca doing lots of different things
- Inex Film: Squat in Belgrade
- Art center: Institution for development and art close to Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Kontrapunkt: Social centre and workshop space in Malmö
- Liggister upptäcker alternativa boenden: Blog of two cyclists who we met on the way
- Uddebo: Village with a lot of self-organization in the South of Sweden
- Kulturhuset i Jönköping: Social centre in Jönköping
- Permakultur Stjärnsund: Network of permaculture projects around Stjärnsund, about 200 km north-west of Stockholm.
- Cykelköket Göteborg: Bike kitchen in Göteborg
- Syndikalistiskt Forum: Anarchist book-café in Göteborg
- Llama Lloyd: Bicycle-obsessed café in Göteborg
- Kabyssen: Bike kitchen in Uppsala
- Kafé 44: Anarchist Book Café in Stockholm